The Daily Face - Lipstick of the Week
MAC Lip Pencil in Spice
This lip pencil is a perfect neutral shade to give your lips a little color without looking like your wearing heavy lipstick. Spice is a great color to pair with items in your closet that might be otherwise difficult to pair with bold colors. It’s also a spot-on option to wear with a dress that could be fancy, but you’re trying to “dress down.” When using a lip pencil, I’d recommend applying a layer of chapstick first so the pencil glides on easily.
DIY Seashell Pearl Necklace and Ring Tutorials by Kristen Nunez. This is a really easy summer DIY. Don’t live near a beach? Buy a bag of shells at the Dollar Store or craft store.
daaaydreamss said: Best like holy grail mascaras?! :)
Personally, I love layering mascaras for the most dramatic look!
I like to use lengthening mascara first to get my lashes long, then go in with a more volumizing mascara to add thickness and drama.
Some of my favorite, holy grail mascaras are
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara $3 at Walgreens, K Mart and online (volumizing, super black)
- Maybelline Falses Mascara $6 (lengthening and volumizing)
- Loreal Telescopic $9 (super lengthening)
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths $7 (lengthening and volumizing, has lash fibers for added length)
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara $26 (lengthening and volumizing)
You might also want to try lash primers! Lash primers go on white and coat the lashes so once you apply mascara over them your lashes look thicker and longer. Something like Loreal Double Extend Mascara (has primer on one side and mascara on the other) or Makeup Forever Lash Fibers :)